There are many people including yours truly who use mobile phone in the bathroom. That is the way in which we can solve the boredom puzzle in the bathroom. But it has come to the light that it has very serious repercussions in doing so .

“I worry so many people, and especially teenagers who cannot be separated from their phones, do not know how dangerous it is,” said the mother of a 32-year-old man who died while using his mobile phone in the bathroom last year.

The British man, Richard Bull, was pronounced dead by paramedics at his home on December 11 in West London. His body was discovered by his wife Tanya, who, at first, thought her husband had been attacked because of the severe burns he had.


source: facebook : Richard Bull

The doctor who did the post mortem  – declared Richard’s death as an accident and said he must have been charging his phone, letting it rest on his chest while in the bathtub , when it fell into the water and electrocuted it.

The phone that Bull was using was an iPhone and the coroner now intends to write to the company about the incident.

He said that these tiny chargers can be potentially lethal and also risks human life. “These seem like innocuous devices but can be as dangerous as a hairdryer in a bathroom. They should attach warnings. I intend to write a report later to the makers of the phone,” said Dr. Sean Cummings, who conducted the inquest.

He is believed to have plugged the charger into an extension cord and put it on his chest while using the phone.

“We found an iPhone plugged into the extension cable and then the charger element in the bath,” explained PC Craig Pattison to the inquest.


source : Facebook

Mourning the death, Bull’s brother Andrew said, “We can all be careless at times. You do not think there is enough electricity to do this, but there is. It was such a needless and tragic accident.”

So if you are taking your phone to the bathroom with the charger be very careful . It can be lethal . Hope all of us will be careful from now on .


Leave a Reply

Be the First to Comment!

Notify of